10.5.09

near and dear



I love Portland. Every time I am lucky enough to have an excuse to make my way south, I am rewarded with finding new bakeries, delicate boutiques and smart outdoor tech shops. Such a great mix of nature and culture, still small enough to feel like its put there just for me. That feeling reminds me of this dress, which reminds me of finding something secret and fresh. Designer SarahSeven's elegant and totally woodland creature frocks hail from Portland where the label is inspired by ..."Old Hollywood Glamor, pearls, recycled fabrics, romance, nature, lace." Tres Portland.

Also, can't help think of my favorite beer, the dead guy ale, which also hails from Stumptown. Looove this brew, and on a warm summer day on an outdoor patio it does not get any better than this.

No comments: